Thursday, May 19, 2011

Poetry or Bullshit?

sometimes I wonder at that magnificent blunder that brought you to me. Though still I may be blind I've got nothing but time and patience is mine for eternity. I'll hold out till the end for you my friend because nothing's as sad as the absence of glee. And yet may I make it clear to you my dear that my love is anything but free. It comes at a cost and love is best not lost because love is the point don't you see? So until that day comes when my affection becomes a flower wilted and weak. I'll do my best and trust God for the rest because really it was only your attention I did seek. And like a flower needs a shower I too needed that lovely hour when you would grant me a peek. A look at your beauty a glance at your grandeur and I'm lost without words to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment