Monday, December 26, 2011

The fine print

I'm exhausting
I'm stubborn
I'm often a pain
I demand all your attention
and I'm incurably vain

But on those rare occasions when I'm bearable for a minute

I'm charming
I'm courteous
I'm generous to boot
I'm even attractive
and some might say cute

But that might just be a rumor, because my frown says it all

I'm grumpy
I'm moody
I'm a bit of a snob
I'll tell you what I think of you
as if it's my job

but then I'll laugh and I'll throw you for a loop because...

I'm witty
I'm humourous
I'm a bit snarky too
I like to keep it light
I really really do

course with all this flip flopping you never know what you'll get
I could be marvelous, magical and full of wit
Or I could be a holy terror and an unbearable shit
but one thing's for sure, it's as sound as can be
if you don't love me when i'm grumpy then you don't deserve to see
the one a few cherish; the REAL Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment